Friday, February 4, 2011

I Shouldn't Be Alive

Chris' favorite show on tv right now is I Shouldn't Be Alive which comes on Animal Planet Wednesdays at 9pm (in case you want to watch too!). If you are not familiar with the show, basically it documents situations folks have been in that were pretty impossible to survive but yet somehow they did. One girl was lost in the Grand Canyon for 3 wks without food, 2 guys were trapped on the ledge of a mountain during a horrible snowstorm, another episode tells of a small plane crash and how most of the people on board survived...anyway, you get the idea.

This morning when Chris left for work I was complaining about being stuck in the house again (Day 4) and complaining about more snow coming today and next week. He told me I should make my own I Shouldn't Be Alive show. Instead of being trapped in a dessert he suggested taht I could talk about how I'm trapped at home. Instead of losing weight from having no food, I'm gaining because I can't get out and exercise, I'm going crazy from the sound of Spongebob's voice, and how I have a really bad case of cabin fever. Anyway, I thought that was really funny and that gave me a good laugh which I really need because I am starting to go a little crazy!!!