I don't really plan to say a ton about my pregnancy on here but I do want to share some highlights.
I am a little over 10 weeks along and I have had no morning sickness. I have been majorly bloated and pretty tired but other than that I am feeling pretty good.
We did have an ultrasound and confirmed that everything with the baby so far looks really good.
I did one of those Intellegender tests yesterday and it told me that the baby is a girl! In case you haven't heard of these, it works sorda like a pregnancy test and is supposed to be over 80% accurate. They have a website if you are curious. I am very skeptical of the girl result because there are so many boys in our family. We will find out for sure (hopefully) in about another 10 weeks or so. I will let you know if the test is accurate for me or not. Even if it isn't, it's fun.
I would very much love to have a girl since there have been all boys so far born into the family but, I already have boy baby bedding picked out and a name although chris hasn't told me for sure if he likes the name. The name will remain a secret for now! I have nothing picked out for a girl. Anyway, I will be happy either way as long as my baby is healthy.
I have gained a couple of pounds but there were still a couple of pounds i had not gained back after having my miscarriage. All my clothes of course still fit though my pants were a little tighter to button yesterday. I think that was due more to bloating than the pregnancy.
I guess that's pretty much it. Very uneventful so far just like I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great List! Glad you Joined in!
I hope you have a little girl. =) Glad everything is going good!
Post a Comment