Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Better Days

I realized yesterday that the first of March is next week. That makes me very happy because hopefully it means winter will be over soon! I am so ready to open the windows and air out the house after being cooped up so much this winter.


I have been feeling much better for the past couple of days. I have really been enjoying the sunshine we have had the past 2 days and that really helps. I have also been taking it easy the past few days. Usually I am scurrying around the house all day long...cleaning this, picking up that, making Austin a drink...but I had to slow down because I was just worn out from my surgery and from Austin being sick. Slowing down has made a big difference and I am just feeling so much better overall.

Austin has also recently hit another milestone. Just a few days ago he decided it was time he dressed himself! Not only does he want to dress himself, he wants to do EVERYTHING himself. Each time I go to do something I hear "Aus do it! Aus do it!". "Aus is how he refers to himself. Not "I" do it, "Aus" do it. He's funny like that. He is a very good little helper though. If he is in the mood, he is willing to help with anything. He loves to help load and unload the dishwasher, throw away trash or his diapers, and "clean up toys" so "Sansa Claus come 'night"! He really is just the cutest thing! Oh and this morning I was getting him into his carseat and the sun was shining in his eyes. He says "Turn light off Mommy!" I thought that was funny.

No comments: