Monday, September 22, 2008

...After






Here is our Newly remodeled kitchen!!!! Woo Hoo!!! We worked really hard on it, especially Chris. I had to work really hard to keep Austin out of Chris' way. I LOVE IT!!! I do need to get a couple of accessories because it looks like something is missing in it. What do you think of my new kitchen????

17 comments:

n2late said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Nice job!

Adaire said...

WOW!!! Who's your cabinet man?!?

Rachel said...

I love your kitchen! Your tile backsplash is gorgeous!!

Heather said...

I love your kitchen!!! It is so pretty!!

Sue said...

Your tile is beautiful!! It goes great with the counter tops!!
Blessings~LillySue

P.S. Click the "LillySue" link at Kelly's and come visit my kitchen!

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

What a great space! I especially love the backsplash! I agree a few personal & unique design elements would really make the space cozy. Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

I love that backsplash!!!

LuAnn said...

I love it - I need a new kitchen. Love the back splash. Thanks!

Unknown said...

LOVE those itty bitty tiles!

Kelly said...

I think it is amazing!! It looks great!!! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

The back splash is amazing!
-Ash-

Erica said...

your kitchen is beautiful.

Michelle said...

WOW! So beautiful!! I wish my kitchen was just like this one! :)

Amber said...

Love your kitchen, the dark cabinets look great! Thanks for sharing.

Martha said...

Lovely! :)
Martha

Karyn said...

Love the tile on your backsplash.

Jocelyn said...

LOVE your kitchen!! I'm getting new granite counters and a travertine and glass back splash next week and can't wait!