I know I talk a lot about how frustrated i get with Austin but I do love him more than anything-except Chris-so here is a good post about things I love about Austin.
1. He belongs to me!
2. I love his smell, especially his hair after he's had a bath.
3. I love his cute oh-so-kissable cheeks
4. His smile
5. His laugh
6. I love the fact that I can make him laugh more than anyone
7. His big open mouthed "kisses"
8. How he sucks his fingers and holds his blankie when he is tired
9. He's incredibly smart (all parents say this don't they?)
10. I love it when we are playing games and he "sneaks" up on me and growls at me to scare me
11. The look on his face when he is trying to figure out something
12. The big smile on his face when I go to get him out of his crib in the mornings
13. His curiosity even though it is sometimes annoying
14. I love it when he sits still in my lap because he wants to read a book
15. his blond, blond hair-I'm jealous
16. I love how nearly everytime we go somewhere, someone tells me how cute he is
17. I love seeing how excited he gets when Chris gets home in the afternoons
18. he's the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen
19. I love the way he walks around snorting his nose, kinda like a pig
20. His innocence. He loves pictures on his shirts and I'm sure some of those won't be "cool"
in a few years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I Love this post!! It is very good:) I Love some of those same things about my boys. Maybe You and Austin would be even closer if there wasn't that "except for Chris" thing between you. Kyle and I always say "I love you more than anything in the world..except my kids", and I think it makes us love each other more. You always say it seems like there is something missing between you..like you want that special mother-baby bond. Kyle is telling me to tell you that Mom always said that your children come first, then your husband, then your work. He says you should remember her preaching that. I think if Chris sees you taking good care of Austin (like you do) and meeting all his needs, and knows that his child is loved more than anything in the world by his wife--How could he not be so in love with you! You are being such a good mother and wife. It's hard to figure out your most important role. I guess I look at like this:
Kyle is my husband and I don't ever want to lose him, but I don't ever know what might happen. (he feels the same way)
My Boys are my boys forever, for life, nothing can ever change that.
They are my sons, my blood, mine. Talk to Chris he may feel the same way. You never know..I would almost bet money by the way he looks at that baby, He already loves him more than ANYTHING in the world. I bet in your heart you do too. Luv u ~Kyle & Adaire
Post a Comment