Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Busy

We have been busy getting our kitchen finished. We still have tiling, painting, and a light to hang and then we will be finished!!! Our cabinets turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! THank you so much Bubby! You did a wonderful job!!! I will have pictures soon when it is all finished.

Austin continues to be fussy. I am really looking for a job now, just part time. This stay at home Mom stuff isn't for me. at least not full time! and with hunting season coming that means that Chris will be gone even more and that i will be stuck at home with Austin even more and I really can't take that much more. so needless to say, i am not looking forward to hunting season or this winter! I feel so guilty sometimes for feeling this way but there's only so much fussiness one person can take, especially when there is nothing you can do to make it stop! it is nerve racking to say the least. I can't even comfort my own child! if he falls or bumps his head on something I used to give him a hug and a kiss to try to make it better but now he just runs away from me! Anyway, i think a part time job for me would be good for both of us.

Other than that, things are good. Chris is very excited about hunting season because he has a new place to hunt this year. he is staying really busy at work which is good too. that's all i can think of for now!

No comments: