Monday, February 25, 2008

I got it on video!!!

Here is a video of Austin waving bye bye. This was taken on Sunday. This morning Austin started waving at something and I realized that he is learning to wave about the same time that Mason learned how to wave. Mason was just learning to wave when my mom died and i remember holding him during the visitation before the funeral. I was standing by the casket which was open and Mason started waving at mom. I thought it was so sad that she wasn't able to wave back at her only grandson. It brought some tears to my eyes so I just hugged Austin extra tight, at least till he started wiggling and wanted down so he could play!

3 comments:

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

Q T Pie as always!! I was about to cry too!! Mason liked your story.. I read it to him. As if he couldn't read it to me! haha! love you=)

P.S. like i've said before..there's not a day that goes by that something doesn't remind me of Mom or Granny..espesially in my kids;)

n2late said...

Awesome Austin . . Awesome!!!!

Nic said...

Cute!!