These are soooo cute!!! I love them! Please Post MOre Often!!! We don't see him every day! He's getting so big. Can't wait to see him in person. Hope he remembers me! Miss you guys:( Call me soon!!
IS that a tooth I see????? Glad to see the pictures of just goofing off! !! WOW!!! growing so fast! Cannot wait to see him again (oh, and you guys too!!!!)
I am the wife of an engineer-my wonderful Chris, and a Mom to 2 boys, Austin 4 and Hudson 6 months. This blog is mainly little snippets of our life that I want to remember and share with friends and family.
2 comments:
These are soooo cute!!! I love them! Please Post MOre Often!!! We don't see him every day! He's getting so big. Can't wait to see him in person. Hope he remembers me! Miss you guys:( Call me soon!!
IS that a tooth I see????? Glad to see the pictures of just goofing off! !! WOW!!! growing so fast! Cannot wait to see him again (oh, and you guys too!!!!)
Post a Comment