Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feeling Better

Sorry about my rant on Friday. We had a really good weekend and I am feeling better. Saturday night we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant and we actually got to eat-together! Almost everytime we take the baby with us out to eat, one of us has to eat while the other one walks around with the baby. Now that Austin is eating real food, i just brought some snacks for him and he was happy! Chris gave him a few bites of refried beans and some rice and he really liked that. Chris helped a lot with the baby this weekend too which was really nice. Not that he doesn't always help- because he does- but he helped an extra lot this weekend. Another super nice thing too...the last two mornings, Austin has fallen asleep in my lap while i've given him his bottle before i put him down for a nap. awww, i don't think he has fallen asleep with me holding him since he was breast feeding. No joke. So, that makes me feel good.

2 comments:

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

I'm so glad! I was really worried about you last week! Glad you are doing better:)

n2late said...

I am glad you are better! Attempting to be more positive . . you probably would have missed his first crawl, his first words and exploring the book shelves . . memories that will hopefully pervade long past the colic!!!!!

After my last few weeks I'll take one collicy kid . . ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!