This is just a random picture of Austin from my sisters wedding. he is eating one of the cookies I made for the wedding! :) The past few nights Chris has been asking Austin to take his plate over to the sink when we are finished with dinner. Last night after he was finished eating, Austin got up and without missing a beat picked up his plate and put it by the sink for me!!! That made me so happy! I even had a couple of tears in my eyes! Tuesday, January 18, 2011
A Proud Mommy
This is just a random picture of Austin from my sisters wedding. he is eating one of the cookies I made for the wedding! :) The past few nights Chris has been asking Austin to take his plate over to the sink when we are finished with dinner. Last night after he was finished eating, Austin got up and without missing a beat picked up his plate and put it by the sink for me!!! That made me so happy! I even had a couple of tears in my eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is getting so big Sarah! I love that you shared this story...so there is hope for Ana Maria! :)
Sarah, how do you charge for the cookies that you make? I was thinking for Ana Maria's birthday party. Let me know!
Post a Comment