Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Shower

These are pictures from a baby shower I did for my best friend Lauren. Her sis-in-law and several aunts and cousins all went in together to do her shower. I was SO HAPPY with how everything turned out!



These are the cookies I made as party favors.

The gift table.

The cake I made. It was a french vanilla cake with white chocolate ganache filling and buttercream (not chocolate) icing.


A better picture of the cookies before they were wrapped.



The dining area all decorated. In addition to the cake and cookies I also made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing. If you look closely at the cupcakes, you can see the letter "B" that I made to go on each cupcake. I love how it turned out!





1 comment:

Brayden's mom said...

ok, so I am probably have you make Tyler's 1st birthday cookies! If you are feeling up to it ;-)