Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pictures of Austin

Helping Daddy and Grandpa cut up deer meat.

Proudly showing off our pumpkins for Halloween.

At the pumpkin patch.


At Kelley's wedding in September.
Austin has grown sooo much in the last 6 months or so. Just from the end of October to the middle of December the kid grew an inch! He is looking every bit a little boy and no longer has much of a baby look about him. I could say that he is growing too fast...but I would be lying. I am enjoying him so much more now than I ever have. The first 2 years with him were horrible. You couldn't pay me all the money in the world to go back and relive those 2 years. Now that he is getting older he understands more about why he can and can't do things and why we are supposed to or not supposed to do things and that has made life a LOT easier. There are still LOTS of times when he is just totally disagreeable especially if he is tired but the good times are finally starting to outweigh the bad. He is one of the smartest kids I know and he has quite an imagination. He still loves Spongebob and now loves Scooby-Doo and Goosebumps. He is also still into dinosaurs, sharks, whales, monsters-anything big or scary!



No comments: