



Hudson finally arrived just after midnight on May 26. He was 8lbs 9oz and 20 3/4 inches long. On May 25th I had my 39 week dr appt. While I was waiting I started to get really nervous for some reason! When I finally got to see the dr my blood pressure was up, my face was flushed and I was burning up hot! Turns out I was dilated to 4.5 cm. I wasn't in any pain though even though they said I was in labor. I couldn't even feel any contractions which I thought was strange...I thought I would feel SOMETHING! Anyway, they went ahead and admitted me and a few hours later he was born!
He looked almost exactly like Austin when Austin was born and he also had a head full of black wavy hair. They had to take him away almost immediately because they thought he might be having trouble breathing. They brought him back pretty soon after that though. He was fine.
I had honestly looked forward to my hospital stay my entire pregnancy. My stay with Austin was wonderful and it was even better this time! It was so nice to get a break from watching cartoons, cleaning house, cooking... Chris stayed with me the first 2 nights and the third night it was just me and Hudson. He was sooo good and we even got 5 hour stretches of sleep. I just snuggled with him and even let him sleep in the bed with me which is not something I normally do. It was a wonderful 3 days! I'm sure the pain meds helped too...LOL!
It's kinda funny...when Austin was born, everyone was at the hospital! This time though only my dad was there. I didn't even get any flowers or anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment