Here is Hudson at 2 months. He has grown so much! We are on our 3rd set of sleepers, he is in a size2 diaper and everyday I find something else that doesn't fit him anymore. We go to the dr for his 2 month appt next week and I can't wait to see how much he has grown! I am really glad that I am able to breastfeed this time around. I wasn't able to with Austin. I was sooo stressed out when I had him. Breastfeeding though isn't fun. I have had to eliminate almost everything I like from my diet. No more caffiene, peanut butter, trail mix, chcolate, Splenda, anything spicy and anything garlicky. I miss my morning coffee and I miss eating peanut butter sandwiches. I'm saving lots of money though right? haha! Have any of you had to give up this much food while breastfeeding?
No comments:
Post a Comment