Tuesday, June 22, 2010
29 Hours
29 Glorious Hours! That is how long I was ALL BY MYSELF this weekend!!! I had looked forward to this day for nearly 2 weeks!!! Chris took Austin on an overnight trip all by himself! OK, so Chris wasn't TOTALLY by himself. Chris' Dad was there and some friends of ours were there too. Some good friends of ours have a cabin a couple hours away from us and so they all met up Friday night for a Fathers Day get together. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!! I had forgotten what it was like to wake up on my own time, go for a walk, take a bath, and go shopping without a tagalong! I didn't have to watch any cartoons, talk or think about dinosaurs, look for bugs, play hide and seek... Needless to say it was a MUCH needed break. I really couldn't wait for them to leave friday afternoon but I was very happy to see them when they got home Saturday. Austin was happy to see me too. He kept hugging me and saying "I miss you Mommy!". I think he had a really good time though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment