I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!
Chris had to work a TON last week so he took off Thursday this week for a really long weekend. So, since Thursday is daycare day for Austin, Chris and I ventured to Eureka Springs for the day. We haven't had a day alone together to just do whatever we want since I don't know when! Then on Thursday night and friday, we both came down with flu like symptoms. My whole body ached so bad yesterday that I told Chris that if my mom was still alive I'd be saying I want my Mommy! I honestly have never ached like that before. I feel better today but Chris is achy today. I just hope Austin doesn't get it. He has been really good. It is just so hard when Chris and I are both sick and want/need to lay in bed to get better but there isn't anyone to come take care of Austin.
I had hoped to shoot some small fireworks and swim with Austin in his pool while we grilled out tonight but I think that's not going to happen. Maybe another night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment