Monday, July 13, 2009

Been Sick











Is he not just the cutest thing ever???



I have been pretty sick for the last week or so. I ran a pretty high fever last weekend (4th of July weekend) and felt horrible and then that Monday it looked like I had strep throat. I went to the dr on Tuesday and then ended up getting what I think was meningitis. I have never felt so bad in my life! I was in bed for 3 days straight! I am feeling better now but I still don't feel real great. My head still hurts a little and I still feel tired.
Here are some pictures of Austin that Chris took while I was sick. Chris stayed home with Austin one day because I couldn't even hardly do anything for myself so I needed help too. the other two days Austin went to daycare.

No comments: