It is finally starting to feel like summer! It's hot and that's the way I like it!
We haven't done much this week which is why I haven't posted. I did take Austin to a baby shower last saturday and he did SOO good! I was very happy. Chris was on a fishing trip or I would have just left Austin with him.
Austin has taken a liking to Dora the Explorer here recently. So, I went and bought a couple of Dora dvd's and after watching them a couple of times, Austin is counting to 8 with Dora. Nevermind the fact that I try to count things with him all the time! he will count to about 3 with me and that's it. that's Ok, he's learning things and that makes me happy.
there isn't much else to tell which is a good thing in my book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you guys missed a great Father's day! Sorry Austin was soo sick. Glad he is better now. Also glad everything went better than expected with Jenny's surgery. I will still keep her and her fam in my prayers. miss ya'll. hope to see ya'll soon. ~adaire
Post a Comment