Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Favorite Day of the Week

Today is daycare day and it is my favorite day of the week! I get a break and my house gets clean and Austin gets to play with kiddos his own age.

Turns out that Austin had a virus last week. It finally started clearing up on Monday afternoon into Tuesday. His diaper rash is finally almost gone which makes changing diapers a lot better.

AUstin has started doing some new things. He still isn't talking yet-took him for a hearing test yesterday and his hearing is just fine. He knows where his nose, ears and eyes are and he will stick out his tongue for us. He is understanding more of what we tell him. Chris has taught him to give me a pat on the butt. Not something I am very fond of but a couple days ago, Austin just walked up behind me and patted my butt. I couldn't help but laugh. Chris wasn't even home so he didn't get to see it.

I guess that's all the update for now. I gotta get started cleaning this mess of a house!

No comments: