Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Awful Week

OK, something's gotta give! When am I ever going to get to enjoy my Little Austin!?!

THis week he has been really fussy, fussier than usual. I don't know if it's the teething or what but for 2 days everything he ate he pooped right back out. Because of that, he developed an awful case of diaper rash. I had to call the dr and get a prescription for some $40 diaper cream and that turned out to be an all day fiasco! I have been having to use cloth diapers (GROSS!!!) inside his disposeable diapers because the elastic in his regular diapers irritates him too much. I'm talking full out screaming everytime i change his diaper which has been every 2 hours this week. He woke up one night at 1.30am and was covered in poop. This morning he had pooped so much that I ended up having to throw away a pair of his pajama pants. And of course I can't do anything to console the poor guy. It really hurts my feelings sometimes that he dosent' want his Mommy to make it all better for him.

No comments: