Monday, July 7, 2008

Mt. Magazine or Bust!




Over 4th of July weekend, Chris and I took our first trip by ourselves since before Austin was born. We went to Mt. Magazine and rented a cabin. It was soo nice and quiet! The restaurant service is still not great and there really isn't much to do around in the surrounding areas but it was so nice to get away together and not have to constantly be attending to a little Austin. I was anxious to see him Sunday when we got back though! We pulled up at Jinny's house and they were playing outside. Austin got off his little 4 wheeler, looked at us, then got back on his 4 wheeler. So much for a grand reunion!!! haha! The third picture down is the view from our bed at the cabin. NICE!

1 comment:

Brayden's mom said...

Did Chris go to the Garver retreat there? Jeff did and when he came back he informed me that we were going there for a little get a way.
I looks nice, but I don't want to leave Brayden.