My friend Shawna and I took our boys to a Safari drive through park and petting zoo yesterday. We had a GREAT time! The boys had a little too good of a time...in the drive through part, we put them up front of my truck with us. They had more fun with the buttons than watching the animals. They even each took a turn at calling OnStar! Woohoo! I guess i know it works now! haha!!! It was really hot by the time we got to the petting zoo part so we didn't stay for a real long time. Austin was fearless and was walking right up to the animals and touching them-especially the kangaroos. The boys did so well!!! No major fits or tantrums and they even both fell asleep on the way home. They were still asleep when we got back to our hometown so we just drove around for a while and let them sleep. It was an exhausting day for me and Shawna but it was a really good day all around and a lot of fun and that is all that matters!
I am the wife of an engineer-my wonderful Chris, and a Mom to 2 boys, Austin 4 and Hudson 6 months. This blog is mainly little snippets of our life that I want to remember and share with friends and family.
1 comment:
Brayden and I had a lot of fun, but I agree that it was to hot at the end! I am not for sure who had more fun them or us?
Post a Comment