Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday, May 12, I killed a SNAKE in our yard!!! Austin and I were out front clipping the plants. when i was finished i had austin in one arm and my bag 'o clippins in the other and went to walk to the back of the house and there was a snake right there by the driveway!!! Scared me to death! He wasn't far away from where Austin and I were...I got the shovel and beat the h*** out of that thing! After i hit it a few times, mind you i had Austin in one arm and a big shovel in the other, anyway, after i hit it a few times Austin goes hehe like "take that!". it was funny but scary at the same time. I have no idea what kind of snake it was but it wasn't poisonous or so Chris says. It's still scary!!!!

No comments: