LOL!! Thats too cute! Yes we did see Corey Smith. Have you ever heard of him?? It was at George's on Dickson. We stayed with Josh's Aunt and Uncle. They live off of Johnson in SpringDale. We had a good time. Just felt alittle Old to be there :)
I am the wife of an engineer-my wonderful Chris, and a Mom to 2 boys, Austin 4 and Hudson 6 months. This blog is mainly little snippets of our life that I want to remember and share with friends and family.
4 comments:
How funny! I think someone has a temper.
LOL!! Thats too cute! Yes we did see Corey Smith. Have you ever heard of him?? It was at George's on Dickson. We stayed with Josh's Aunt and Uncle. They live off of Johnson in SpringDale. We had a good time. Just felt alittle Old to be there :)
oopps...Posted as A-1 :)
Go AA Go!!!
Post a Comment