



We went to Grandpa Kenny's house a few weekends ago. Hudson was smiling big for Uncle Kevin! Chris, Austin and Grandpa Kenny went fishing. I was really surprised but Austin was picking up those fish and holding them!
At Hudson's 2mo appt he weighed nearly 13 lbs. He is getting heavy now! I have his 3 mo pic but I haven't downloaded it to the computer yet. I think he is starting to look a bit like Chris. At least more so than Austin does.
He still isn't sleeping all night. that is getting to be a little tough. He wakes up anywhere between 3 and 5 every morning. I knew this would be a tough time for me. I am not a very good napper and having Austin means I can't go back to sleep for very long in the mornings so I am really tired most of the time. I am so tired that I feel nauseated a lot, i have a constant headache, my ears ring, and when I wake up in the mornings the room just spins like I have a hangover or something. not fun! so hopefully he will start sleeping all night SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment