This past 4th of July weekend marked one year since we began trying for baby #2. I never dreamed it would take this long and lead to 2, possibly 3 miscarriages (I'm suspicious that I had another one a couple of months ago...). I guess it was just beginners luck with Austin! I guess we will just see what the future holds!
We had a great time this past weekend. Chris took off an extra day and we had a 4 day weekend! We grilled out and ate waaay too much food, played in Austin's pool and did some fireworks which Austin loved!
Today I took Austin for his first dental appointment. He did great! They did x-rays and cleaned his teeth. He enjoyed showing them how stretchy his mouth is! LOL! He has no cavities and they said his teeth look great! I was so relieved he did so well. I had my expectations set pretty low!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment