Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

OK, I have a new computer and will have some new pics up shortly (in the next day or two). My old computer was a mess...

Not much has been going on. I had my 32 birthday. wow. I so DO NOT feel 32. I see other mom's with kids my age and I am sure that I am a bit older than they are, since i waited a while before I had a kid, and I feel like they are so much older than I am! I don't even feel like an adult most of the time. is that weird or what?!?

We went out to eat tonight for my birthday. We went to Shoguns and we took Austin. He did OK. he didn't like it as much as i thought he would. but the food was EXCELLENT as always.

I promise to have some new pics up soon!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy belated birthday!!