The last couple of months with Austin have seemed much easier. I don't know if it is because he is learning to talk or if it is because he is just growing out of his fussies but the fussiness has lessened considerably. Now if he is fussy, i KNOW something is wrong and am able to deal with it. I am finally-FINALLY-enjoying being his Mommy. He is starting to play by himself a lot and is interested in the tv a little. Not that I am an advocate of sitting a child in front of the tv for hours on end or anything but 30 minutes or an hour are a lifesaver, especially during these cold winter days when we can't go outside. So, he likes Spongebob, Diego, Dora, and Ruby and Max (this cartoon drives me crazy but he seems to like it). So, I feel like i have some breathing room and don't have to be his only source of entertainment. Things have just gotten easier and quieter without all the fussing!
Austin turned 20 months old yesterday! Time to start planning his birthday party! He'll be 2 before i Know it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment