Favorite Christmas Show: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer I make a point to watch this EVERY year. We watched it tonight with Austin and plan to make it a tradition. A big Thanks to Sawyer for Austin's stocking stuffer this year-all the kiddie Christmas classics on DVD!
Favorite Songs: Rocking Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee, Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms, and Sleigh Ride by Lorrie Morgan. The last song takes me back to when Kyle and I were teenagers and he had some funny dance moves to that song! I miss those times!
Favorite Tradition: Being home!!! We started this last year. We had decided that when we had a kid that we would stay home to celebrate Christmas. I love seeing my family for Christmas but there's nothing like being at your own home!
A New Tradition: New Jammies for AUstin to wear to bed. This year Auntie Karen made him some. Thanks Auntie Karen!!!
Chris gets off work and gets to hang out with me and Austin!
I love Christmas because it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I think it's because so many people are celebrating the same thing at the same time. I of course also love presents and opening them! Chris and I are going to open our presents tonight so we can focus on Austin in the morning.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think your tradition of staying home with your little one on Christmas is great. Jeff and Shawna are doing that too. We always loaded our 2 up about 10:00 and went to my moms family for a full day. I love having a house full of kids and grand kids but I can have Christmas any time. We had ours last Friday night then all my family ( 27 daughter-in-law had to work)came Saturday night. I love watching Austin grow up on your blog. Brayden's Nana
Post a Comment